- You’re hungry, so you go to the kitchen to make some food.
- A friend from class texts you, “Are you going to class today?”
- It’s a Wednesday night and your roommate asks if you’re going to Dublin.
- It’s 9 p.m., you have a five-page paper, two online quizzes and a group project due at 11:59 p.m.
- You walk into class and someone is sitting in your unassigned (self-assigned) seat.
- You wake up to find out class has been canceled.
- You’ve just spent your entire Sunday binge-watching Netflix.
- You go to the cafeteria to get food and find out you’re out of swipes.
- You check your bank account thinking you have enough money…
- You go to IM West to workout and realize you forgot your headphones.
*All visuals are credited to Google and memegenerator.com*
Anastasia Niforos is a senior studying journalism and professional writing with a focus in media marketing and editing and publishing. You can always find her hanging out with friends or binge-watching “Game of Thrones.” She also enjoys working out, playing IM soccer and making playlists on Spotify.