You’ve probably been told that internships are “great opportunities to build your resume” and “great ways to gain real-world experience before graduation” or whatever. While this may be true, sometimes you can’t help but feel like the stereotypical intern. As you get ready to head into the world of 9-5 and rush hour traffic for the next three months, check out this list of hella relatable “intern gifs and tips” that will hopefully make your coffee runs a little more enjoyable.
1. See how quickly you can hide your phone so your boss totally doesn’t catch you scrolling through Instagram for the 10th time that day.
2. Become really good at using email on Windows XP.
3. Be too insecure to ask how to use the fancy copier.
4. Run out of work to do before lunch.
5. Be addressed as “the intern”.
6. Learn nothing and wing it when you’re called in for your closing interview.
Jessica Kukla is a senior studying professional writing and minoring in documentary production. Outside of class, you’ll find her listening to podcasts, and tweeting at celebrities like they’re friends. You can follow her on Twitter at @jesskuks.