Sometimes you just have to treat yourself. February is American Heart Month, so it’s important to make sure that you’re doing everything you can to take care of your body – including eating healthy.
Despite this, life can be stressful, and it’s important to splurge and celebrate every now and then. Even if you don’t necessarily have a major sweet tooth, there are few simpler treats than the doughnut, and sometimes it can be fun to imagine: What kind of doughnut would you be? Answer the questions below to find out.
How tall are you?
- Why don’t you ask this step stool?
- I’m pretty short, yeah.
- I can help you reach things, if you want.
- I identify as a giraffe.
Are you vegan?
- Vegan and proud!
- Vegetarian here!
- I’ll eat some meat, but only certain types.
- Currently chewing on a beefy burrito.
- I am practically a carnivore.
Would you say you are a particularly boring person?
- I’m significantly cooler than I appear, but I wouldn’t say I’m the coolest person ever.
- I’m somewhere in the middle.
- Beige is the only color I look good in and I hate parties.
- I have more friends than you could ever even dream of.
- Not paying attention, I’m too busy being the coolest.
Do you identify as LGBTQ?
- I’m not entirely sure how I identify, and I’m OK with that.
- I’m bisexual.
- I’m straight as an arrow!
- I am very gay, whatever that means to me specifically.
- My sexuality is none of your business, quiz-maker.
What is your favorite season?
- Whichever season I can relax the most in.
Do you exercise often?
- I work out pretty frequently.
- It’s been a while. Maybe I better hit the gym.
- I seldom work out.
- What exactly does “exercise” mean? I’m unfamiliar.
What’s your favorite hobby?
- I cook.
- Is Netflix a hobby?
- I collect things.
- I’m pretty artistic.
- I make music.
Mostly A’s: Vegan blueberry doughnut.
Mostly B’s: Cinnamon sugar doughnut.
Mostly C’s: Plain doughnut.
Mostly D’s: Frosted doughnut with sprinkles.
Mostly E’s: Long john.